Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Thank You Note To All!



Throughout these seven weeks of intense ICT learning, I've found out that I gained so much more than what I've bargained for. In fact, I've never known that acquiring ICT-related skills could be so strenuous yet interesting at the same time. I used to stay out from anything that's related to ICT because I've always thought ICT learning is much more difficult and time-consuming compared to any other academic learning. And I was not wrong. Truth to be told, I faced numerous difficulties throughout Computer in Education especially problems regarding to stress and time management. I hardly had enough time to complete the tasks given on time. What more to say about the other two course subjects. I've learnt a valuable lesson through ICT learning that one must not procrastinate and postpone every work to the eleventh hour. I ended up a zombie (figuratively) trying to finish up all the tasks given in all three course subjects on time. Thankfully, I have Rachel Chin as a great partner to help me out. In order to further reduce more time being wasted, we even delegated the tasks among ourselves. In other words, the road to ICT learning might be bitter and energy-draining, but the fruits it bear are definitely sweet. I've walked away a more knowledgeable person. I not only learned a bountiful from ICT learning but also got the chance to re-use my prior knowledge regarding to ICT tools and brush up the existing skills. In fact, this entry is dedicated for those who have helped me to get through this difficult yet educational phase. 

First of all, I would like to thank our course coordinator, Dr. Siti Fatimah and course lecturer, Mr. Fariduddin for all the helps given and received. Thank you for making ICT learning all the more interesting. 

Thank you to Rachel Chin too, my ICT partner of seven weeks who always helped me through thick and thin of ICT learning. Your existence is definitely a blessing in disguise. 

Last but not least, a heart-felt thank you to all my course mates for making ICT learning more bearable. Your selflessness in sharing information and providing guidances is deeply appreciated. I'll remember it forever.

Well, folks! This would mark the end of Computer in Education (GGGE1155). But rest assure. This would not be the last time you'll see me. And I'll always continue my journey in ICT learning to the ends of my life regardless the hurdles I might face.  

Toodles ~ ~ And I hope to see you again... =)


Aileen Tiong Ling
A135735
B. Ed TESL IPGKS - UKM
GGGE1155 Computer in Education
Faculty of Education
Telephone Num.         : 013-5603522
Email Address(es)      : aileenukm7@yahoo.com/ aileenanaukm7@gmail.com
Yahoo! Group Account : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/a135735aileentiong
Facebook Account       : http://www.facebook.com/a135735aileentiong
Blog Address              : http://aileena135735.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment